An interactive small group workshop with a series of brief presentations interposed with table top exercises around participants own idea / project.
The aims of the workshop include:
- Understanding of how to get research started
- Understanding of research process
- Enable participant to identify key principles of knowledge translation
- Apply KT principles & techniques in the design of research projects
- Be inspired to design projects that will really make an impact
- Support your efforts to create the greatest potential for translating research into practice